We were thrilled to join Smile Farms in Sands Point, New York, for the Third Annual Golf Outing! A record number of guests enjoyed a full day of golf, philanthropy and volunteerism followed by a semi formal cocktail reception and dinner.
Calling all golf enthusiasts! Hit the links and support an incredible organization that provides employment opportunities for people with differing abilities in agricultural settings.
Join Smile Farms on Monday, October 2, 2017 for their Third Annual Golf Outing. Practice your swing and get ready for 18 holes of spectacular golf at the exclusive Sands Point Golf Club.
With temperatures soaring, crickets chirping and summer in full swing nothing is more inviting than fresh fruit baskets piled high with a variety of delicious fruit. When choosing gifts to send for birthdays, anniversaries and summer celebrations consider giving a box of fruit or a fruit basket from 1800baskets.com.
Lazy days at the beach…or a swim at the pool…it can only be summer! Beach balls, sandcastles, blue skies — make your summer celebrations complete with beach party treats. Our summer gifts have delicious sweets and savories to make your beach crowd smile!
Make a splash! Have you tried our summer decorated Oreo® cookies? There’s nothing sweeter for a beach party. Flip Flops ‘n Beach Balls Oreo® Cookies taste as good as they look (and they look amazing.) You’ll get six confection-dipped decadent cookies. The cutest pool or beach day treats ever. They come highly recommended!
New — Summer Citrus Lover’s Market Box. This gift is perfectly refreshing for the pool or seaside. It’s brimming with a delicious assortment of sherberty beach party treats with lemon, lime, and orange flavors. After a swim or sand volleyball game your gift recipient will quench their thirst from a tall glass of key lime iced tea while savoring lime white chocolate cookies, old fashioned lemon buds candies, orange sorbet bites and lemon cake batter cookies.
Beach vibes! Order the Hello Summer! Chocolate Chip Cookie Jar to have in a pinch for an afternoon at the beach. Easily pack up the medium or large size cookie jar in your beach bag for everyone to share & enjoy. Those fabulous morsels are packed in a reseal-able jar and wrapped in a cute white and pink bow. Salty air, seashells & cookie jar style!
Nothing tastes better after a dip in the pool than juicy, ripe fruit. Send the Summer Fun Fresh Fruit & Snacks Gift Box with a green D’Anjou pear, a red D’Anjou pear, a Fuji apple, fresh roasted mixed nuts, a sun beach ball cookie, salt water taffy & more. Make it a memorable summer with sun-ripened fruit and cool treats.
We’ve got what you need for gifts or to keep on hand…so Relax and Enjoy the Sweet Taste of Summer!
Thank you, fans for participating in our Father’s Day Sweepstakes — Game To Grill, 3 Days of Classic Gifts For Dad! We especially appreciated that you checked in each day and all your great comments. We hope you had as much fun as we did!
Our Father’s Day Sweepstakes winners were selected on Monday, June 12, Tuesday, June 13 and Wednesday, June 14. Winners, you have been contacted. To all the amazing dads — We wish you a happy Dad’s Day and a great summer.
Below are the three winners and the prizes:
J.D. Winner of the Father’s Day Golf Cooler Bag With Snacks
K.T. Winner of the Classic Barbecue Gift Tub
B.J. Winner of the #1 Dad Ultimate Sports Fan Gift Basket
Be sure to check out new cool gifts for all your summer occasions, like the refreshing Summer Citrus Lover’s Market Box from 1800Baskets.com.
On Dad’s Day — It’s his way! The best dad in town deserves the best gifts. Zestier, spicier snacks for snacking! Order a big supply because these snacks are so flavorful they’re unstoppable.
Watch Dads Day Five Ways To Zestier, Spicier Snacks featuring our Classic Barbecue Gift Tub, Jack Link’s® Jerky Market Box, Taste For Adventure Hot Sauce Gift Set, Father’s Day Lucca & Sons Sausage & Cheese Box and Sriracha Peanuts. Only the very zest for dad!
And we’re not stopping there. Be sure to check out our Snack Gifts Collection and the singular taste sensation of Coffee Stout Peanuts, Sea Salt Peanuts, and tempting popcorn gifts. All for dad. Think you can convince him to share some of those outrageously delicious snacks?
Celebrate Mother’s Day with an afternoon brunch fit for a queen! The party planners at Celebrations.com turn Mother’s Day Brunch into a jazzy afternoon with a breakfast bar, pan frittata and sweets table.
The first step is to create a pretty table setting with pastels and florals. When your guests arrive they can head over to a breakfast bar for a cool beverage and sweet treats. For the main entree serve up a wonderful breakfast pan frittata that is a feast for the eyes and easy to make.
Find out more here: http://celebrations.com/c/read/inspired-mothers-day-brunch
Suggestions for a Mother’s Day brunch sweets table: Harry London® Mother’s Day Chocolate Truffles, Happy Mother’s Day Caramel Apple with Candies, Mother’s Day Belgian Chocolate Oreo® Cookie Tin from www.1800Baskets.com
All through the year moms put in a lot of hours planning birthdays, celebrations, special dinners and holidays for their families. Moms truly deserve Mother’s Day! A day for moms to take it easy and enjoy lots of love, appreciation, celebrating and a gift or two. Let mom know she’s in your heart with a stunning gift basket. Sign up for You’re The Sweetest Mom Sweepstakes and win a gift for your mom!
1-800-baskets.com is giving away three amazing gifts over three delicious days of drawings on 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10. Here are the simply fabulous giveaways:
We’re kicking off the celebration on Monday 5/8/17 when we give away the 1-800-BASKETS.COM® Mom You’re The Best Brunch Tote Bag. On Tuesday 5/9/10 we’re giving away Cheryl’s® Mother’s Day Cookie Flowers® & Mason Jar. The final winner will be selected on Wednesday 5/10/17 and will receive the 1-800-BASKETS.COM® Full Bloom Sweet Treats Gift Basket Deluxe. Win a simply delicious Mother’s Day gift for your mom!
Winners Circle: Our first winner, 5/8/17 is K. L. We have contacted you. Good luck everyone on 5/9 when we post the 2nd winner!
Congrats to our next winner, 5/9/17, D.G. You have won the Cheryl’s® Mother’s Day Cookie Flowers® & Mason Jar today!! Final winner selected on 5/10. Good luck!!
And the final winner on 5/10 is… N M! Congrats! You have won the 1-800-BASKETS.COM® Full Bloom Sweet Treats Gift Basket Deluxe! We have contacted you. Thank you, fans. It has been three days of fun. Have a beautiful Mother’s Day!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ENTRY PERIOD: 1-800-BASKETS.COM® 2017 You’re the Sweetest Mom Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 AM CDT on 4/18/2017 and ends at 10:00 AM CDT on 5/10/2017 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit the 1-800-BASKETS.COM® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1800baskets/?fref=ts during the Entry Period and completely fill out the entry form. Accounts at Facebook.com are free and can be opened at www.facebook.com.
2.1 ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Limit one Entry per person. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering, you understand that the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use the Entry and excerpts of the Entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including, but not limited to, posting Entry on its websites, blogs, social media pages and in any form of advertising. By submitting your Entry you grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the Entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity, you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Three (3) Prize winners in total. The first winner will be selected on 5/8/17 and will receive the 1-800-BASKETS.COM® Mom You’re The Best Brunch Tote Bag (product code 162178, ARV $59.99). The second winner will be selected on 5/9/10 and will receive Cheryl’s® Mother’s Day Cookie Flowers® & Mason Jar (Product code 162258, ARV $ 59.99 USD). The third winner will be selected on 5/10/17 and will receive the 1-800-BASKETS.COM® Full Bloom Sweet Treats Gift Basket Deluxe (Product code 162179, ARV $49.99 USD).
- WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be selected as follows
- First winner will be selected on May 8th, 2017 from among all eligible entries received between 10:00 am CDT on 4/18/17 through 10:00 am CDT on 5/8/17.
- Second winner will be selected on May 9th, 2017 from among all eligible entries received between 10:00 am CDT on 4/18/17 through 10:00 am CDT 5/9/17.
- Third winner will be selected on May 10th, 2017 from among all eligible entries received between 10:00 am CDT on 4/18/17 through 10:00 am CDT on 5/10/17.
Winners will be selected in a random drawings on the dates listed above by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received from the beginning of the Entry Period through the end of each applicable day of the Entry Period listed above. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by email associated with their Facebook account. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant.
- GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account associated with the submitted Entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged Entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on Facebook.com. Accounts at Facebook.com are free and can be opened at www.facebook.com. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and families of 800-Flowers, Inc. (“Sponsor”) their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit the 1-800-BASKETS.COM® blog located at _________/_______________________________and refer to the ___You’re The Sweetest Mom Sweepstakes____ section from approximately 5/15/17 through 6/15/2017.
- SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is 800-FLOWERS, INC. One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, New York 11514
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2017 800-FLOWERS, INC.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion
Spring has sprung at Smile Farms! Don’t miss the Smile Farms 2017 Spring Benefit — Creating Smiles One Job At A Time. This important fundraiser will be held at the Columbus Citizens Foundation on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. The event will be held at 8 E 69th St. New York, NY 10021.
Join Smile Farms for an open bar, hors d’oeuvres, silent auction, entertainment and more! Performance by Sal Valentinetti. Sal’s music channels his inner icon, Frank Sinatra. Don’t miss the soft sounds of Sal Valentinetti’s music and the Spring Benefit.
Details: Help Smile Farms celebrate their milestones and recent campus expansions – lowering the unemployment rate for adults with developmental disabilities, one job at a time.
Register for the event at: https://www.501auctions.com/smilefarms
Find out more about this amazing organization at: http://www.smilefarms.org/
For questions contact MMARTINEZ@SMILEFARMS.ORG
It seems like just yesterday when you welcomed your baby to the world. Soon your baby turns one! The year was a whirlwind of firsts…. 1st smiles, giggles, baby talk and steps. Celebrate this joyful year and first birthday with the special people in your baby’s life — grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
Is this your first time planning a first birthday? Hang on to your party hat and let us help you with the cutest themes, keepsake baby gifts and birthday treats!
Most likely you are a very busy parent at this stage, so plan several weeks in advance. Our friends at Celebrations.com have created three first birthday party themes to get you started.
Our Angel is Turning One Party is heavenly with mini angel food cakes, angel food snack cups and a milk and juice bar with angel carafes.
What about a Rainbow Party with bright splashes of color? The fun continues with a crayon craft and brightly colored candy buckets for younger guests.
For a summer birthday check out all the dots! It’s a Polkadot Ladybug theme. From ladybug props to polkadot puppets everyone will enjoy this sun-filled party.
A first birthday is a magical day for the whole family. Record the big day with lots of photos and a Birthday Scrapbook . Save for when your child turns sixteen. They’ll cherish this keepsake forever.
A handprint kit is an adorable gift for a first birthday. Our Tower of Time® 5 Year Baby Handprint Kit includes five multicolored tins for preserving baby’s handprints from years 1 to 5. This gift is beautifully tied with a yellow grosgrain ribbon.
Need sweet treats for your big and little party guests? Our most popular bakery and sweet treats: Cheryl’s Wish Big! Birthday Gift Pail, Bake Me a Wish! Vanilla Bean Birthday Cake, Fannie May It’s A Party Strawberries 12 ct.
For more best selling cakes and cookies visit our Birthday Collection.